18/09/2013

ALMOST 1 YEAR LATER














Hi guys!

I know It's been a while! Still haven't posted the pictures of Berlin and the USA. I'm about to do that but first I have to tell you guys how I love my life. Last year I began a professional school to become a teacher for kids. I finished my first year and now I still have two years left. Last october I went to Berlin (again!) with my best friend Dan for my birthday. It was awesome. Then I went back to Berlin (again and again, I definitely can't stop loving this city) in january with my best friend Gaia, and it was perfect as usual. In march I went to Rome with Chloe, my childhood friend, which was a great trip. During this summer holiday, I went on an interrail trip with Gaia, which was simply amazing. We went to Italy (Florence, Rome and Venice) and Greece (Athens, Mykonos and Santorini). I fell in love with all the places we visited. Finally, I went to Barcelona a few days ago with Chloe. It was my first time there and I definitely loved this city.

Being a student allows me to travel a lot and that's what makes me so happy. Traveling is so important to me. Two thousand and thirteen has been an amazing year until now, and I know it's not over yet.

Hope you guys are all good and had a great summer holiday.

with love, M.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire